Japanese brand MiKi hand push wheelchair
Super strong aerospace-grade aluminum alloy frame, light and rust-proof (7003 aerospace aluminum alloy, 25% stronger and harder than ordinary 6061 aluminum alloy, and the weight of the wheelchair is also lighter).
22-inch solid wheels and ergonomic push rings
PU solid tires, deep pattern design, less effort to push, first-class anti-skid and grip.
Shock-absorbing universal wheels and double X-shaped brackets
The ride is more comfortable, combining comfort and durability.
Detachable seat with thickened back pad, aided by encircling brake type rear brake
No damage to the tread, super braking performance.
- Model: MUT-43JD
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Dimensions when fully opened: 98cm (L) x 86.5cm (H) x 68cm (W)
- Dimensions behind the fold: 98cm (L) x 67cm (H) x 68cm (W)
- Dimensions after full folding: 98cm (L) x 67cm (H) x 34cm (W)
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Bearing capacity: 100kg
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- MiKi series push wheelchairs provide a 5-year bracket warranty
Please measure the required size clearly, and we will not accept reasons for replacement, return or refund due to the size of the product after shopping.