Japanese brand MiKi hand push wheelchair
Super strong aerospace-grade aluminum alloy frame, light and rust-proof.
22-inch solid rear wheels with wave-shaped resin handrails
Fits the palm, easy to operate, no cold feel.
Japanese brand tire beer order
PU solid tires, deep pattern design, less effort to push, first-class anti-skid and grip.
Special reinforcement plus multiple sewing
Durable and not deformed, foldable and easy to carry.
fixed armrests and leggings
The footrests can be adjusted to different heights.
- Model: MPT-43JL
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Dimensions when fully opened: 98cm (L) x 86.5cm (H) x 67cm (W)
- Dimensions behind the fold: 98cm (L) x 67cm (H) x 67cm (W)
- Dimensions after full folding: 96.5cm (L) x 67cm (H) x 32cm (W)
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Bearing capacity: 100kg
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- MiKi series push wheelchairs provide a 5-year bracket warranty
Please measure the required size clearly, and we will not accept reasons for replacement, return or refund due to the size of the product after shopping.