The COVID-19/Omicron epidemic in Hong Kong is severe. In order to protect themselves, the citizens are rushing to buy masks, quick test kits, and piridine, and blood oxygen detectors have also become one of the targets. This time Lohas Elderly introduces a cost-effective finger clip oxygen saturation detector.
Life Monitor Finger Clip Pulse Oximeter FS20Fself-induction measurement
5-8 seconds to get the result After starting up, put your finger in the measurement position and it will automatically detect, and the measurement data can be read after about 8 seconds.
HD OLED screen
The measurement results are clearly visible, and the pulse rate sounds rhythmically.
Anytime, anywhere・Non-invasive and painless
Monitoring the oxygen level of the body Optical principle Finger clip monitoring anytime, anywhere, easy to enjoy life.
Compact body・Easy to carry
When doing outdoor sports and plateau travel, it can be easily taken out for health status testing.
Steps for usage
Please read the product manual carefully to use the product correctly.
- Tap the tail of the oximeter
- Open the probe and insert the finger
- Click to start measurement
- According to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment, insert two AAA batteries and cover the battery cover;
- Pinch the tail of the device firmly, open the mouth of the device; insert your finger from the mouth into the measurement position, and then release the clip;
- Click the switch button on the front panel to start the measurement, and the measurement will appear after the device is started;
- Generally within 5-10 seconds, relevant measurement data can be read directly from the display;
- Take your finger out of the clip, and it will automatically shut down after about 8 seconds.
Please read the product manual carefully or purchase and use it under the guidance of medical staff. Please refer to the manual for contraindications or precautions. Please refer to the instructions for contraindications or precautions; please read the product instructions carefully or purchase and use under the guidance of medical staff
In order to ensure the accuracy of the test results, please try to use the product indoors after the reading is relatively stable. Keep the instrument stable when using it away from strong light sources and infrared devices. Please replace the low-battery battery in time to obtain a better experience* Reminder: In view of the technical principle of this product, it is recommended to use this product indoors to improve the accuracy of measurement.
|Test results||health condition||Proposal|
|More than 98%||normal||Do not exercise vigorously|
|94%-98%||mild hypoxia||intermittent oxygen supplementation|
|Below 94%||severe hypoxia||continuous oxygenation|
- Display type: OLED
- Dimensions: 58 x 36 x 33cm
- Display content: blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse strength column, waveform graph, heartbeat indicator, battery power
- Blood oxygen saturation range: 70%-100%
- Accuracy: +/-2%, below 70% not verified
- Pulse rate display range: 25-250bpm Accuracy: +/-2bpm
- Product weight: about 35G
- Product power supply: 2 1.5V, AAA batteries
- Standard product configuration: host, battery, lanyard, manual, certificate of conformity
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- The design is safe, non-toxic and odorless. The special wear-resistant surface treatment is not easy to be stained with dirt, and it is easier to clean. In addition, the concave-convex design is helpful for anti-slip and fixation.