The COVID-19/Omicron epidemic in Hong Kong is severe. In order to protect themselves, the citizens are rushing to buy masks, quick test kits, and piridine, and blood oxygen detectors have also become one of the targets. This time Lohas Elderly introduces a cost-effective finger clip oxygen saturation detector.
One machine in hand, blood oxygen worry-free
FS20E Finger Clip Pulse Oximeter
Focus on non-invasive detection of blood oxygen for newborns, children, and adults of all ages
- Anti-light interference
- resistance to exercise
- anti hypoperfusion
- low blood oxygen level
- Skin-friendly silicone finger pad
- Voice smart prompt
- Intelligent one-key detection
- HD OLED screen
- Designing for Multidirectional Displays
- Accurate Autocorrelation Algorithm
- Portable and compact body
- Power saving automatic shutdown
The finger pad is made of soft and skin-friendly silicone material, and the design of the finger pad is more suitable for Asian fingers.
Fits fingers softly and comfortably
One-key detection, painless and non-invasive
After powering on, put your finger into the measurement position and it will automatically detect, and the measurement data can be read after about 8 seconds.
Multi-directional display, easy reading
Short press the power button to adjust the direction of the digital display, and the value can be easily read under different gestures.
Intelligent analysis・Sound reminder
There is a pulse sound prompt during the measurement, and when the blood oxygen is detected to be low or the heart rate is too high/low, the screen will flash and a beep sound will be issued.
The sound can be turned off intelligently:
Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds and release it, that is, the sound is turned off/on. You can’t keep pressing it, it should be exactly about 2 seconds.
Autocorrelation algorithm・Accurate measurement
MCU chip cooperates with autocorrelation algorithm, low perfusion and finger shaking, can still get accurate results.
Compact body・Easy to carry
When doing outdoor sports and plateau travel, it can be easily taken out for health status testing.
Auto power off・Energy saving
After the finger is taken out of the measuring position, the machine will automatically detect it, and it will automatically shut down after about 8 seconds.
Steps for usage
Please read the product manual carefully to use the product correctly.
- Tap the tail of the oximeter
- Open the probe and insert the finger
- Click to start measurement
- According to the positive and negative signs in the battery compartment, insert two AAA batteries and cover the battery cover;
- Pinch the tail of the device firmly, open the mouth of the device; insert your finger from the mouth into the measurement position, and then release the clip;
- Click the switch button on the front panel to start the measurement, and the measurement will appear after the device is started;
- Generally within 5-10 seconds, relevant measurement data can be read directly from the display;
- Take your finger out of the clip, and it will automatically shut down after about 8 seconds.
Please read the product manual carefully or purchase and use it under the guidance of medical staff. Please refer to the manual for contraindications or precautions. Please refer to the instructions for contraindications or precautions; please read the product instructions carefully or purchase and use under the guidance of medical staff
In order to ensure the accuracy of the test results, please try to use the product indoors after the reading is relatively stable. Keep the instrument stable when using it away from strong light sources and infrared devices. Please replace the low-battery battery in time to obtain a better experience* Reminder: In view of the technical principle of this product, it is recommended to use this product indoors to improve the accuracy of measurement.
|Test results||health condition||Proposal|
|More than 98%||normal||Do not exercise vigorously|
|94%-98%||mild hypoxia||intermittent oxygen supplementation|
|Below 94%||severe hypoxia||continuous oxygenation|
- Display type: OLED
- Dimensions: 58 x 36 x 33 mm
- Display content: blood oxygen saturation, pulse rate, pulse strength column, waveform graph, heartbeat indicator, battery power
- Blood oxygen saturation range: 35%-100%
- Accuracy: +/-2%・Below 70% has not been verified
- Pulse rate display range: 25-250BPM
- Accuracy: +/-2BPM
- Product weight: about 32g
- Product power supply: 2 1.5V, AAA batteries
- Standard product configuration: host, battery, lanyard, manual, certificate of conformity
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- The design is safe, non-toxic and odorless. The special wear-resistant surface treatment is not easy to be stained with dirt, and it is easier to clean. In addition, the concave-convex design is helpful for anti-slip and fixation.