Deep pressing｜5-level pressure sensing｜6-level massage frequency
American professional grade fascia gun
GXA won the 2020 North American IMBO Sports Expo Fascia Gun Gold Award for impacting deep muscles｜Frequency Control Technology Asovres©
4-6 hours of sustainable use time.
5 massage heads
Flat head: 2/5 impact force Bottom ball head: 3/5 impact force Mushroom head: 3/5 impact force
U-shaped head: 4/5 impact force Cylindrical head: 5/5 impact force Bottom
Asovres© Click Technology
Technology that lets you click into place.
20kg thrust, strong penetration into muscles
11mm amplitude, deep activation of muscle groups
3200RPM stable speed
Directly hitting the fifth layer of muscle, experiments have proved that the Asovres© technology of the GXA fascia gun can relax muscle tissue more deeply and maintain a stable and precise hitting frequency.
Devices only available in high-end fascia guns:
Deep physiotherapy pressure sensing device goes deep into the fifth layer of muscle. Using GXA fascia gun for 10 minutes is better than ordinary fascia gun for 1 hour.
A combination of technology and machinery.
5-stage pressure sensing
Freedom to control the pressurized program.
6 adjustable frequencies
It is suitable for everyone from the elderly to athletes.
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Maximum power: 50W
- Working hours: 6 hours
- Rated voltage: 12V
- No-load power: 30W
- Material: ABS
- Battery capacity: 2600mAh
- Body weight: 1.2kg
- Energy consumption: 10Wh
- Frequency: 3200RPM
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contains simplified Chinese packaging and instructions, due to shooting and screen display, the product may have a certain color difference.
- ＊All the pictures and information above are for reference only. The pictures are all taken in kind. However, due to the difference in shooting light and display resolution, there may be slight color differences. Please refer to the actual product received.
- (There is an error of ±0.5-1.5cm in the actual measurement)